Monday, August 20, 2012

Updates



Okay, this is a good approximation of what I have been looking like.  Fairly flabby in the facial region.  Dieting with light/moderate exercise as I have been doing for 12 days now is going well.  My energy levels are fairly normal.  Clearly, I haven't been posting as much in the month of August, but I have a lot going on.

1) Update, exercise takes time.  Also, you really don't feel like sitting in front of a computer after exercising.  That's usually time I've been curling up with a good book.

2) Books, I have replenished my stock.  I went to the Dollar Tree the other day and was astounded by the large shipment of books they'd gotten in.  Some of them were higher quality.  If you are looking for a good biography, or general fiction, try to check out their new selection.

3) I am in the process of forming a writer's group.  Hopefully, as a collective, we can keep each other motivated in the long writing process.  Organization and coordinating schedules takes a lot of time.

However, despite these distractions, this blog is important to me.  I will keep posting.  8 and 1/2 days left on my extremely strict diet!  I'll post a new headshot when the diet's through, so you can see the after-effects.

~Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment