Sunday, August 12, 2012

Diet :)

Okay, well I mentioned I was on a diet that zapped my energy!  Sorry for the delay in posting!  On the bright side, I seem to have shrunk my stomach and the diet seems to be working.  I'm losing a bit of weight and my skin is clearing up a bit.  Today's the first day I've really had food that I found appetizing.  I had some cumin chicken, grilled zucchini, grilled squash, grilled carrots, and mashed cauliflour.  Aside from that, I've mostly had cheese sticks, apples, lettuce, cabbage, and hard boiled eggs.  It's a very strict diet, but it's only for three weeks!

Diets like this don't work however, if you don't take the principles from the diet into account in returning to your daily life.  Smaller portions and less processed foods are what I'm hoping to get out of this diet.  Seems like I might be on the road to success!

~Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment